Our website www.galerie-atena.com is managed by SAS ATENA.
Atena SAS Capital : 141 075,00 Euros
Siren : 440 387 587 RCS
Paris Code APE 4779Z
Intracommunity VAT number: FR 75 440 387 587
Address: 68 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008 Paris, France.
Telephone: 01 39 14 35 36
E-mail address: email@example.com
The publication manager is Frédéric Sioufi, in his capacity as President of Atena.
Operations manager is Nidal Sioufi
All elements making up the site's skeleton (photos, images, logos, Flash® animations, model elements, etc.), as well as technological elements (software creations, administration back-office, services offered, etc.) are protected by copyright and are the exclusive property of their respective authors. Site content (texts, articles, etc.) is the exclusive property of its authors and may not be reproduced or used without their consent. Atena only authorizes the reproduction of extracts from its articles via the RSS feeds present on its sites. In accordance with the provisions of article L. 122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code, any reproduction of all or part of the site's content is prohibited, regardless of the form (reproduction, nesting, distribution, inline linking and framing techniques, etc.). Direct links to downloadable files (in any format) on our site are also prohibited. If you wish to establish a link to our site, please contact Frédéric Sioufi before setting up the link to our site or its content. Texts from external sources have been reproduced with the implicit or explicit agreement of their respective authors. As such, mention is made on the site of the respective sources and authors.
Status of links and content
The links present on the site (direct links, permalinks, partner links, etc.) redirect the user to sites whose content is the responsibility of the publishers of said sites. Under no circumstances can Atena be held responsible for the content of these sites. As we attach particular importance to the legality of the content of the sites to which our links point, we kindly ask you to inform us of any content that may seem illicit on sites to which links have been set up.
The content of sites published by Atena has been prepared with the utmost care. As such, they contain no illicit or defamatory content. Furthermore, they do not present any character that could be considered as "misleading advertising" within the meaning of articles 121-1 et seq. of the French Consumer Code.
Advertisements may be displayed on our sites. These may come from external sources (third-party affiliation management platforms, Google® ads, etc.) or be managed by our own advertising agency. Atena cannot be held responsible for the "misleading or aggressive" nature of advertisements from external sources. With regard to advertising managed by Atena, Atena reserves the right not to distribute advertising that is manifestly misleading within the meaning of articles 121-1 et seq. of the French Consumer Code.
All our sites are hosted on Creations web servers.
Atena customer service can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01 39 14 35 36 at the following times: Monday to Saturday 11am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm.
You can contact us at the following address: 68 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008 Paris, France, for all inquiries.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of the reasons for and conditions of the processing :
- On the one hand, your personal data on the sites. Personal data is information that enables you to be identified directly or indirectly;
- On the other hand, information relating to your navigation on the sites may be recorded in files known as "bisques".
Your privacy and the protection of your personal data are important to us in the way we create, organize and implement our online and offline activities. In order to maintain maximum protection for the personal data we process, our sites and the entities administering them will comply with the principles set out in :
- Recommendation of the OECD Council concerning guidelines governing the protection of privacy and transborder flows of personal data (C(80)58/FINAL),
- Law no. 78-18 of January 6, 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties, as consolidated and most recently amended by Law no. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018,
- Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the "RGPD".
The site you are currently visiting www.galerie-atena.com is administered from our headquarters in France.
It is not necessary to register on our site. You can visit our site even if you do not wish to register or provide personal information, but in this case you will not be able to buy online, receive e-mail newsletters or contact us electronically. We respect your wishes, and will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent.
The personal data collected includes: title, surname, first name, pseudonym (if specified by the user), e-mail address, postal address and telephone or mobile number.
Data protection for minors
The use of our site is reserved for adults. Any collection of data from minors must be notified to their parents, who have the right to object to any processing of said data. However, any adult holding parental authority may, under his or her own responsibility, propose the use of our site and associated services to his or her minor child.
Free choice for visitors
We collect personal data if it is provided voluntarily when you use our services. You can choose to create a private space on our sites, to receive promotional mailings or marketing information from us or our partners by selecting the desired options when you register.
All our registrations respect the principle of active opt-in or double opt-in and always require a voluntary action on your part. If you choose to register, contact us or place an order, the information you provide will be accessible to the staff of our entities, as well as to authorized third parties who will use it for event management purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional or marketing information from us or our partners, simply let us know by e-mail or by using the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each newsletter. We also provide a number of ways for you to contact us in order to exercise your rights or express your wish to transmit personal data to us (for example, non-exhaustive list):
- By ticking a box at the point on your site where data is collected (active opt-in)
- By confirming a voluntary action by e-mail (double opt-in)
- By placing an order in accordance with the provisions of the LCEN
- By sending an e-mail
- By sending a letter
- By dialing a telephone number
Identity of the data controller
This data is processed by the site's data controller, www.galerie-atena.com Frédéric Sioufi, 68 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré 75008 Paris, who is the sole recipient of the data.
Purpose of processing
The sole purpose of the processing carried out on the www.galerie-atena.com website is to :
- Responding to users and compiling commercial proposals (contact and information request forms, newsletter registration form),
- Carry out commercial transactions (login or account creation forms),
- Leave customer reviews (login or account creation form).
The data collected is kept :
- For customers: for the duration of the commercial relationship. They will be kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a maximum of 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship,
- For non-customer prospects: a maximum of 3 years from the date of collection by the data controller or the last contact from the prospect.
On expiry of the retention periods for the main purpose of processing, the data will be deleted or definitively anonymized. They may also be archived and kept for the retention period required by law.
No transfers outside the European Union
The data collected via the processing of personal data on this site is not transferred outside the territory of the European Union.
Privacy and security
Our concern is to preserve the quality, confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. The technologies and security policies applied by us and our technical service providers enable us to protect our users' personal data against unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, malicious or accidental destruction or involuntary loss of data.
We are constantly improving our security procedures in line with technological developments, in order to maintain the highest possible level of protection. On our site, the transmission of the following personal data is secured using various protocols guaranteeing the highest degree of protection in line with existing technology.
All our employees, subcontractors and authorized third parties who have access to data or are involved in its processing are required to respect the confidentiality of the personal data of our visitors, customers and prospects. We guarantee that your personal data will not be communicated to institutions or government authorities, except in cases provided for by law or regulation.
User and customer rights
In accordance with Law n°78-18 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, in its consolidated version and most recently amended by Law n°2018-493 of June 20, 2018, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and in particular in its articles 15 et seq, the user of this site benefits from the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability relating to the data concerning him or her, as well as the rights of limitation and opposition on the processing carried out via the www.galerie-atena.com.
These rights may be exercised at any time by contacting the data controller:
Electronically to: email@example.com
By post addressed to :
8 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
How to exercise your right of access (this right cannot be exercised on site)
The personal data that will be communicated to you as part of the exercise of your right of access and/or portability, will be on a personal and confidential basis. In order for your request for access and/or portability to be taken into account, we will ask you to provide us with proof of your identity. If you are unable to prove your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you your personal data.
In accordance with Article 12 of the RGPD, your request will be satisfied within a maximum of one month, extended by two months if necessary, subject to the non-abusive nature of the request.
Copies provided as part of an access request are free of charge. However, a flat-rate charge not exceeding the cost of reproducing the documents will be billed for any additional copies requested by the person concerned, or if the request is unfounded or excessive.
The website www.galerie-atena.com uses "cookies". These are small computer files deposited on your terminal when you visit the site. During its period of validity, a bisque allows its issuer to recognise the terminal concerned each time this terminal accesses digital content containing bisques from the same issuer, and depending on the bisque, to collect additional information that is not directly identifying about your behaviour within the services. bisques allow the site to function efficiently, to remember your preferences, and to provide the controller and its partners with information for statistical or advertising purposes. The purposes of the data from bisques, the deposit of which is subject to consent, are indicated in the information banner present at the first connection and specified in greater detail in this policy.
I/ cookies exempt from prior consent
- The purpose of "technical bisques" is to allow optimal navigation and display of pages on our site and cannot be deactivated. These tracers do not collect information and their use does not require your consent according to article 32 II of the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978.
- Browsing data is used to improve service performance and provide users with a better experience of the site.
More specifically, these browsing bisques allow us to
- To adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during users' visits to the site, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that the terminal is equipped with,
- To memorize information relating to the form that the user has filled in on the site or to information that the user has selected on the site,
- Give users access to their account using their login and password,
- To implement security measures, for example when the user is asked to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of time has elapsed.
II/ bisques requiring your prior consent
- Advertising bisques may be used on our site to track visitors. The purpose is to provide targeted advertising or marketing based on your preferences.
- The purpose of social network bisques is to enable the sharing of certain pages of the site on social networks.
- The purpose of bisques for audience measurement (Analytics) is to establish anonymous visit statistics which allow us to analyse the performance of the site and improve its operation. You can accept bisques in order to allow the site manager to improve the quality of navigation and information provided on this site by clicking on "Accept bisques" on your first visit at the bottom of the home page.
You can also refuse them or accept them in part by clicking on "bisque settings". Your consent is valid for a period of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit in the equipment of your terminal, following the expression of your consent. We inform you that you can also oppose the deposit of "bisques" by configuring your browser. To find out how to do this depending on the browser you are using, please consult the help section of your browser.
Notification of changes
The creation of new services on our site may necessitate modifications to this data protection policy statement. In such cases, we will notify you of these changes in this section.